Login to Complete an Application
FASEB Leadership Engagement and Appreciation of Differences (LEAD) is a reverse mentoring program that pairs senior-level professionals with junior-level mentors to gain different perspectives of individual, group, and cultural views within the workplace and the scientific research communities.
Acceptance into the program is based on the compatibility of pairs, including professional development goals, location, and time zone.
- Membership in a full FASEB society is not required to participate in LEAD; however, individuals who are members of full FASEB societies will be given priority
- FASEB or member society employees
What is a Reverse Mentor?
A reverse mentor is at a more junior-level educational and/or career stage than their reverse mentee. Candidates may include:
- Early career researchers (e.g., Assistant or Associate Professors)
- Graduate students
What is a Reverse Mentee?
A reverse mentee is at a more senior-level career stage than their reverse mentor. Candidates may include:
- Deans, Provosts, Vice-Presidents, or Presidents
- Departments Chairs/Head of Division chiefs
- Executive directors
Application period: May 15 - June 30, 2023