Login to Complete an Application
FASEB Leadership Engagement and Appreciation of Differences (LEAD) is a reverse mentoring program that pairs senior-level professionals with junior-level mentors to gain different perspectives of individual, group, and cultural views within the workplace and the scientific research communities.
- Member in good standing of at least one of FASEB's full member societies
- FASEB or member society employees
What is a Reverse Mentor?
A reverse mentor is at a more junior-level educational and/or career stage than their reverse mentee. Candidates may include:
- Early career researchers (e.g., Assistant or Associate Professors)
- Graduate students
What is a Reverse Mentee?
A reverse mentee is at a more senior-level career stage than their reverse mentor. Candidates may include:
- Deans, Provosts, Vice-Presidents, or Presidents
- Departments Chairs/Head of Division chiefs
- Executive directors